- HenHub: Travel WODs! But this WOD generator is great for all types. It also includes a mobility generator if you're looking to stretch and work specific parts of your body.
- WOD Drive: Another great WOD generator
Books, Gear, and Apparel
- Sport Journals: Keep a log of your WODs, nutrition, daily activity, etc.
- Rogue Fitness: A premier supplier of gear and equipment for fitness facilities
- Deitch Grips: Or you can visit this site and purchase grips that will save you time and tape
- Barbell Apparel: For those of you that struggle to find the perfect jeans for your amazingly fit lower half :)
Fitness Sites that Rock!
- CrossFit; Forging Elite Athletes: The motherland. This is the main page for CrossFit and all that we do.
- CrossFit Journal: The ultimate news source for all things CrossFit
- Ringtraining.com: Gymnastics ring training training for elite fitness training. Provides articles, workouts, and training tips specifically for use with gymnastics rings.
- StrongSwiftDurable: Training resources geared toward mountain athletes, military athletes, law enforcement athletes, and fire and rescue athletes
- Body Weight Culture: A program cultivating the art of using nothing more than your body weight to better your fitness
- Gymnasticsbody: Offers different programs for purchase in order to improve your gymnastics skills and strength
- Beastskills: Tutorials and products for improving your game, especially in relation to body weight skills
- Fatal Fitness: "Our motto is Simplicity and Hard Work."
- Dragon Door: Commercial, but good articles and whatnot
- Taping Techniques: Just a good blog post on how to tape your hands in the absence of gloves or wraps